- This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long.
- Posters with 800 words or less are perfect. Avoid submitting compactly packed, high word-count posters.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident).If data must be presented in table-form, keep it simple.
- Visuals should be simple and bold.
- Organize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion and Conclusion. (Avoid using too many citations).
- Use bright colors to enhance the detail.
- Text should be readable from five feet distance.
- The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
- The judgment will be done by Board of Jury.
- When the competition is being conducted, each participant should be ready in front of his/her poster to answer all questions from the judges.
- The judges will come to your poster during poster presentations. The presentation schedule will be informed to you once the program is finalized. However, preliminary schedule will be informed to you one month before the conference.
- You will be given about 5-7 minutes to present your poster including questions and answers. Judges may pose questions during the evaluation of the poster.
- Judges will even evaluate the student's enthusiasm towards their study, interest and knowledge in the area of their research.
- 2 best posters will be selected by the Committee. The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference.